Discover the appointments to prestigious positions of our Supdecois alumni.
- Marcel Pierre Goumba Ongondi, a Master’s degree in Audit and Management Control, is appointed Credit File Operations Manager in the CES AFO at Société Générale.
- Madani Fanta KABA, a graduate of the Executive MBA, is appointed Senior Manager Fintech at MTN Guinea.
- Mouhamed Tidiane DIAJHATE, a graduate of the Grande École Program, is appointed Contract Manager at ENGIE Solutions France.
- Brice YOUMINI, graduate of the Master of Sciences in Management, option Finance, is appointed Credit Administrator at Orabank
- Jean Marcel BOB, a graduate in Master of Finance, is appointed Head of the Main Cashier Service at Société Générale Sénégal.
- Mouhamadou Mansour SENE, graduate in Master of Computer Science, Electronic Banking and Digital Certification, is appointed Technical and Functional Consultant in Electronic Banking at Groupe SII.
Joining Supdeco means integrating our network of more than 28,000 graduates worldwide, a group with more than 50 Grandes Ecoles and universities around the world, more than thirty nationalities.